Returns & Refunds
This is the Return and Refund Policy for Services Provided by Pampart Design Software & IT, accessible from https://pampart.com
- Software as a Service (SaaS) and Cloud Based services can not be returned or refunded as our clients invoiced for these services “Pay As You Go”, in another way pays what they use. These services can only terminate.
- License based Softwares and Scripts in eStore designed by Pampart invoiced after demo presentation.
- Subscription based softwares and scripts is accepted as SaaS and “Pay As You Go” services can not be refund or return.
- Kaspersky Lab products related services like technical support, installations, license agreements, Pre-Sales consultancy can not be return or refund as client will be invoiced after service provided. Network, IT and Pre-sales consultancy services can not be returned or refunded as provided by only mutual pre-agreements.
Refundable Services & Digital Products
- Digital/Downloadable/Print-Ready products like T-Shirts, Business Cards, Magazines etc. designs can be return and refund after an email statement that abdicates usage rights of designs by client,
- If the files does not meet the technical requirements for printing as described.
- If files are damaged.
- If files are incompatible with client’s OS
- Web design and eCommerce solutions are provided by Pampart is paid %50 at the agreement and %50 at the delivery of project.
- 1st %50 can be refund or return if Pampart fails to deliver the project.
- 1st %50 can be refund or return if Pampart fails to deliver project requirements in pre-agreements.
- 2nd %50 can be refund or return if Pampart fails to provide pre-agreed technical support.
- Social media based services can be cancelled and refund;
- If Pampart fails to provide required services as described.
- If images quality (in technical terms) fails to meet client requirements.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this link: Contact Us
- Phone: (+30) 694 504 46 79