Your privacy is critically important to us.
Pampart is located at:
Pampart Design Software & IT
Filolaou 84 Pangrati, Athens
11633 – Attiki , Greece
Like most website operators, We collect non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Our purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Pampart’s visitors use its website. From time to time, we may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Pampart also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on blog posts. We only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Our websites choose to interact with Pampart in ways that requires Us to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that We gather depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a blog at Pampart website to provide a username and email address.
How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
We apply a general rule of keeping personal information only for as long as is required to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected. However, in some circumstances we may retain your personal information for longer periods of time. We may retain your information for the following purposes:
- as long as it is necessary and relevant for our operations, e.g. so that we have an accurate record of your dealings with us in the event of any complaints or challenge; and
- in relation to personal information from closed accounts to comply with applicable laws, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigation, enforce our Site terms and take other actions as permitted by law.
How we use personal information
We will use your personal information:
To fulfil a contract, or take steps linked to a contract: in particular, in facilitating and processing transactions that take place on the Sites, like where you purchase an item from our online store. Where this is necessary for purposes which are in our, or third parties’, legitimate interests.
These interests include:
- operating the Sites;
- providing you with services described on the Sites;
- verifying your identity when you sign in to any of our Sites;
- responding to support tickets, and helping facilitate the resolution of any disputes;
- updating you with operational news and information about our Sites and services e.g. to notify you about changes to our Sites, website disruptions or security updates;
- carrying out technical analysis to determine how to improve the Sites and services we provide;
- monitoring activity on the Sites, e.g. to identify potential fraudulent activity and to ensure compliance with the user terms that apply to the Sites;
- managing our relationship with you, e.g. by responding to your comments or queries submitted to us on the Sites or asking for your feedback or whether you want to participate in a survey;
- managing our legal and operational affairs (including, managing risks relating to content and fraud matters);
- training Pampart’s staff about how to best serve our user community;
- improving our products and services;
- providing general administrative and performance functions and activities; and verifying your identity (as is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims); and/or processing your job application to Pampart Design Software Development & IT.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Site discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Site’s behalf or to provide services available at pampart.com, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using the website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Pampart Design Software & IT assures you that, will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Pampart discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when We believe in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of site third parties or the public at large.
If you are a registered user of pampart.com and have supplied your email address, Site may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Site and it’s services. We primarily use our blog to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Pampart Design Software & IT takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Children Under the Age of 13
No one under age 13 should provide any personal information to or on the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. Parents and guardians should at all times supervise their children’s activities. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13, we will delete that personal information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us via our contact details.
Rights of EU Users and Data Subjects
Under applicable EU regulation, you have the following rights in respect of your personal information:
- to obtain a copy of your personal information together with information about how and on what basis that personal information is processed;
- to rectify inaccurate personal information;
- to erase your personal information in limited circumstances where (a) you believe that it is no longer necessary for us to hold your personal information; (b) we are processing your personal information on the basis of legitimate interests and you object to such processing, and we cannot demonstrate an overriding legitimate ground for the processing; (c) where you have provided your personal information to us with your consent and you wish to withdraw your consent and there is no other ground under which we can process your personal information; and (d) where you believe the personal information we hold about you is being unlawfully processed by us;
- to restrict processing of your personal information where: (a) the accuracy of the personal information is contested; (b) the processing is unlawful but you object to the erasure of the personal information; (c) we no longer require the personal information for the purposes for which it was collected, but it is required for the establishment, exercise or defense of a legal claim or (d) you have objected to us processing your personal information based on our legitimate interests and we are considering your objection;
- to challenge processing which we have justified on the basis of our legitimate interest;
- to object to decisions which are based solely on automated processing or profiling;
- where you have provided your personal information to us with your consent, to ask us for a copy of this data in a structured, machine-readable format and to ask us to share (port) this data to another data controller; or
- to obtain a copy of or access to safeguards under which your personal information is transferred outside of the EEA.
In addition to the above, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority for data protection.
We may/will ask you for additional data to confirm your identity and for security purposes, before disclosing data requested to you. We reserve the right to charge a fee where permitted by law. We will decline to process requests that jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or would cause us to take any action that is not permissible under applicable laws. Additionally, as permitted by applicable laws, we will retain where necessary certain personal information for a limited period of time for record-keeping, accounting and fraud prevention purposes.
Links To External Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, products or services.
Pampart uses Google AdWords for remarketing
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
Pampart Design Software & IT may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. Pampart may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, We do not disclose your personally-identifying information.
This site uses affiliate links and does earn a commission from certain links. This does not affect your purchases or the price you may pay.
To enrich and perfect your online experience, Pampart uses “Cookies”, similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
The following is a more detailed explanation of the types of cookies we use:
- Necessary Cookies: Necessary cookies are essential and help you navigate the Site. This helps to support security and basic functionality and are necessary for the proper operation of the Site, so if you block these cookies we can’t guarantee your use or the security during your visit.
- Performance Cookies: Performance cookies help us to understand the behavior of users of the Site. This allows us to continuously improve the Site to provide the best information in support of our project aims. These cookies are also used to help us understand how effective our Site is; for instance these cookies tell us which pages visitors go to most often and if they get error messages from web pages. All of the information that these cookies collect is aggregated, to assist us to improve how the Site works. Some of these cookies are managed by third parties, and you may refer to the third parties’ own website privacy notifications for further information. In particular, we use Google Analytics cookies to obtain an overall view of user habits and volumes, and to help improve the overall experience on the Site. Google Analytics is a third-party web analysis service provided by Google Inc, which uses performance cookies and targeting cookies. The information generated by these cookies about your use of the Site (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google Inc on servers in the United States.
Do Not Track
Those who engage in transactions with Pampart Digital – by purchasing Pampart Digital’s services or products, are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Pampart Digital collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Pampart Digital. Pampart Digital does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Your California Privacy Rights
This section describes the rights of California residents that are users of our Site under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”). If you are a California resident, as of January 2020, you have certain rights regarding your personal information. In particular, you have a right to request that we provide you with the following information:
- The categories or specific pieces of personal information that we collect about you.
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected.
- The purposes for collecting, using, or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- If we disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, the categories of personal information we have disclosed in the prior twelve months.
- If we sold your personal information, the categories of personal information we have sold in the prior twelve months.
To make such requests, we kindly ask that you open a Customer Relations ticket here
. If you do not have an active Pampart account, please contact us via our e-mails.
We may verify your request using the information associated with your account, including email address. Government identification may also be required. Users can also designate an authorized agent to exercise these rights on their behalf.
You have a right to request that we delete your personal information under certain circumstances and exceptions. You also have a right not to be discriminated against for exercising your rights under the CCPA.
If Pampart Design Software & IT, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Pampart goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Pampart may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
Credit & Contact Information